In May 2018 data protection laws are changing throughout the UK with the new introduction of the
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Here at Abbey Money and Property we are working hard
to ensure that everything we do meets these new regulations
rights. We wish to be transparent about how we use your data and inform you of the steps we
take so that we keep it appropriately safe:
- We DO use data to help us provide you with a brilliant service. We do respect your privacy and work hard to meet regulatory requirements
- We DO NOT sell your personal data to third parties.
- We DO NOT use contact details or emails to promote offers or push advertising. We do NOT have and email marketing list!
- All personal details are held on our secure Customer Relations Management System with your permission and is only used to contact yourself regarding our business with you.
- Our system makes all of the information we have on you accessible, at your request,whenever you'd like, giving you more control over your data making it easier for you to check and update the information we and other organisations we work with hold about you.
- Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our site, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or be processed by any of the third party data processors. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over a simple email system to our info email address.